Monday, June 11, 2012

Brewers Jerseys I took a bath and lie down to sleep

What democratic ideals, honor, freedom, and that is the ruling class in order to safeguard the interests of their own Code of shit, each made $ 10 million American soldiers have a few to play Iraq ...
I so think of the mess of problems Silesia went home confused.
A door to my mother reprimanded on the revenge,cheap mlb jerseys, do not eat will be extremely weak, so I climbed up and went into the kitchen to eat more than usual.
After dinner, my dad again interrogated,Brewers Jerseys, My heart is not static, and once again went out, I came to an Internet cafe, landing the QQ and Nvwang one by one put forward to meet consent reproved them frivolous, shameless, I do not agree with said they prudish. Ma Wan Nvwang I began to curse men, I criticized a few city offer me out to do battle, I took Zhao Hai's name and phone number to them and do not know if they can hang, I would like to jam enemy psychologically, his restless these days I have been in the cafe bubble eleven o'clock, and then soak down my pocket money is not enough pay, then I got up and left Internet cafes.
Home when his parents had fallen asleep, I took a bath and lie down to sleep, but hate insomnia again, more lying and more spirit, always thinking about Sun Xiaonan's head, thinking about her and that fat are doing? she had slept with and how many boys, this matter has lingered in my mind, I also know that the use of imagination to increase the suffering is stupid, is unable to control his thoughts, I am increasingly irritability, and finally opened the fluorescent lights of the house, a bright light shines very Kanliao Yan wall clock was nearly one o'clock, I called the Sun Xiaonan's phone number, have shut down, so I give her a home hung up the phone, this time is clearly not appropriate to call to others, but I did not care so much, after a long phone there just sounded a sleepy male voice, it should be Sun Xiaonan her father, ? I did not care for him to hang up the phone, I thought you his mother is how when the dad? Daughter night do not go home to his mother so easily approved, my night did not come home my dad do not necessarily agree with what people do? your daughter does not matter how many people she is not honest to bring pain Did you know?
Did not come home one night, the phone shutdown, Sun Xiaonan in the end do? I can not ponder, reflect on that I have to jump from a building, I sat on the bed could not help but swore,

No comments:

Post a Comment